Friday, February 24, 2012

February

A ceiling at Getty Villa

Get in close. Make 'em laugh. 

 Ferris Wheel Santa Monica Pier


Riding the pirate ship on Santa Monica Pier. Only one adult allowed per row. One of the tamest rides I've ever been on and Paula gets motion sickness. I kept swaying in a circles to hopes of increasing Paula's motion sickness; what can I say I'm the youngest I like to annoy people. She started yelling, "You're making it worse." The "adult" in the row behing me started yelling, "Make it worse! Make it worse!" Everyone on my side of the ship started swaying in circles. 
One of my favorite photos from the day. 

There are a lot of great photos from the day and most of them are posted on Facebook, so if you want to see more go there.

No comments:

tiffany jordan's shared items