- dick cheney: his parents really did a great job at naming him correctly.
- idiots who expound on how we could have won vietnam, making the implication that us losing the war is what made it wrong; as long as you win a war you are in the right, right? F-word NO. idiots. we should have never been there in the first place, win lose it doesn't matter if you are sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. the creation of a north and south vietnam would have been great though, just like in korea because that's working out rather swimmingly. Here is a great article by Senator John Kerry: http://www.newsweek.com/id/221623
- people who complain about unfair taxation and applaud the 32% raise in tuition at UCs when they went to byu. pot. kettle. i'm going to be calling you and asking for a portion of my tithing back.
- everything about the executor of my parent's "estate". you know how it's commonly stated that in english the word "love" isn't adequate for expressing the true depth and breadth of that emotion? i feel the same thing about hate when it comes to this man.
- getting two pieces of mail: one being the i want to stab you inducing "closing the estate letter" the other from Smart Cremation. i will reprint for you the first paragraph of the letter.
As difficult as it is, sometimes we owe it to ourselves and to those we love to face the truth. Dying is part of life. Death, is what makes our lives so precious, exquisite and magnificent.
really?! f-word you. happy friday!