Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bosstone

sad news. my sister's dog Bosstone (aka Bubba) died last night. i'm sad. she was such a great dog. i got her for my sister 13 years ago, a friend had gotten her as a puppy (then named miss piggy. she was a boston terrier, they snort a lot) and could no longer take care of her.

there are so many things i want to say about Bubba but it just makes me too sad.

anyway, this video is all over the music blogs today and i thought it was kind of fitting. especially since one of my sister's nicknames is jj.



i'm a little worried that the video is too "graphic" or that the actual message of the song is horribly inappropriate but it's resonating with me so i'm posting it. i'm assuming the song is about "letting go" but i have no idea. discerning songs is NOT a skill of mine but that's ok, it's something a lot of people struggle with...sigh...i'm in need of an afternoon delight.


No comments:

tiffany jordan's shared items