Thursday, August 19, 2010

2 years: August 19, 2008

Here are some of the things you've missed mom.

I finally made it to DC

I celebrated Rahne's B-day with her and Kristen in Baltimore.

We elected our first black president.

I took a three week trip all by myself to Thailand...

and Cambodia. Check solo journey off of my bucket list.

I got a hair cut and my first set of highlights.

I bought an SLR camera and decided to learn how to take pictures....it's a slow process.

We went on a family camping trip. We really enjoyed ourselves?

I turned 31 and got 30 gifts from the 99 cent store!

Rahne and Kristen came for a visit!

I almost died visiting CC in Detroit.

We had a belly dancer at our apartment. HOT HOT HOT

Went Zorbing...
black water rafting in glow worm caves...
and went to jail...
in New Zealand.

I started wearing bikinis, I know you're not happy about that but what are you going to do about it?
Went snorkeling and rode a water slide (A LOT ) in the Great Barrier Reef.
Watched people take camel rides at a beach in Australia, we thought it was rather strange too.

Matthew and Chelsea spent Thanksgiving driving a golf cart,
doing the chicken dance,

and learning how to skate board.

Spent Christmas and

New Years in Germany.


Thankfully we all survived.


Bubba died so we took Tannen on a trip to Salvation Mountain.

Jen and I took a photo exploration of Downtown LA.

We did cartwheels in the poppy fields,


I fell every time. Not successful once. Not. A. One.

Ran Ragnar again and helped our team start a rivalry with this other team.

Fox Crawling from Tiffany Jordan on Vimeo.

I taught a baby how to crawl.

Turned 32 and had the best birthday ever.

I went night swimming, got caught in a rip tide and almost died all while skinny dipping. Thankfully there are no pictures.


I successfully summited Mt. Whitney with Mike and Amy. I also got altitude sickness, I vomited six times shortly after this picture was taken.

Chelsea and I attend cousin Kelsi's wedding.

Grandma Jordan is still as short as ever.


We miss you and dad.

4 comments:

L said...

Your mom must really be enjoying watching what you're up to. You really do keep yourself busy! I'll bet she misses you, too.

I'm all teary-eyed right now. I should know better than to read your blog posts while at work.

Love you, Tiff!

AmyJune said...

Oh I really love that Tiffany.

johnny said...

Dear Sister Jordan,

I've been working hard to reunite your family as evidenced by TJ's Detroit visit and the nude riptide incident.

Best Regards,
CC

p.s. You have a dynamite daughter, Sister J. I love her more than rice and pasta combined.

scuz said...

dang that was beautiful. I'm sorry you're parents are gone. i'm glad that you are still making memories for them. and for you.

--Suzanne

tiffany jordan's shared items